Electrical submersible pump tests
Automated test facility to test electrical submersible pumps of ECV type allows to receive testing parameter in working range, as well as in abnormal mode for development of head-capacity curve and energy characteristic of electrical pump.
The test facility is equipped with computer system providing test result display on computer, printing out of testing parameters and development of head-capacity curve.
The test facility provides:
- Input and storage of text information of report according to Annex 1 of the Technical Design Assignment.
- Input and storage of constant values according to Annex 2 of the Technical Design Assignment and its use after computation.
- Bar code reading of pump package by scanner for quick entry of the tested item to the database.
Code designation example: 12 03 15 200 00039, where 12 – year, 03 – month, 15 – date, 200 – production code, 00039 - individual electrical pump number.
By production code computer automatically sets the selected test facility to work under determined parameters for the pump from the database.
- Measurement and registry of fluid dynamics parameters of pump operation and supply network parameters according to Annex 3 of the Technical Design Assignment.
- Software-based determination of power factor (cos ϕ) and its registry.
- Calculation of monitored parameters of units according to Annex 4 of the Technical Design Assignment (current in each phase Ia, Ib, Ic, tension of each phase Ua, Ub, Uc, power, pressure in pipe line).
- Display of monitored parameters of units on personal computer monitor.
- Input and storage on PC of passport technical specifications of pump units.
- Development and display of experimental performance characteristic of unit.
- Formation and printout of text information of test report according to Annex 5 of the Technical Design Assignment.
- Test protocol saved in Excel format.
- Archivation and storage of protocol data.
Working principle of the test facility is as follows. When the pump is switched on, the water is delivered to the pipe line of test facility. A certain water flow rate is defined by valve, indications of measurement sensors of pressure, flow rate, current, tension, power are recorded. Based on this data head-capacity curve and energy characteristics are deeloped, as well as test protocols.