PCP hydraulic pressure tester
The unit is intended to perform tests with internal hydrostatical pressure for hermeticity and resistance of plain-end and upset pumping and compression pipes assembled with couplings.
Hydraulic testing unit includes the following blocks and mechanisms:
- Frame, translating carriage, test head, screw cap are included in hydraulic testing block where the pressure test with hydraulic pressure takes place according to technological parameters;
- Circulating tank, storage tank and pipes form a part of recycling water system;
- Hydraulic equipment includes water transfer pump from tank to tank, high-pressure pumping unit, low-pressure pump for rapid water filling of internal part of the pipe.
By agreement with the customer pumping and pressure pipes can be loaded and downloaded from hydraulic testing unit to the transportation line or shelving unit.
Control system is based on industrial programmable login controller and can be connected to the upper level of process control system. The unit can operate in standalone mode as well as a part of PCP repair line in automatic mode.
Unit is controlled by control board equipped with touch screen, CCTV system screen. Also control board has button bar for manual control of the unit. Desk interface in work window reflects technological information necessary for testing:
- nominal size of pipes to repair;
- settings for testing pressure (with possibility of modifications from operator’s board);
- real pressure when PCP are filled;
- real pressure of high-pressure testing;
- set holding time (with possibility of modifications from operator’s board);
- separate pressure drop window during holding period;
- hydraulic testing result (defect, fit);
- pipe recording in pcs (total amount of defected and fit);
- time of hydraulic testing of last PCP, sec.
- mnemocircuit of equipment operation including actuation of sensors and mechanisms;
- visualization of leakage during hydraulic testing.